There are many ways you can partner with CLCC Ministries.
Your gifts of cash can be used immediately and directly to meet the needs of the men in our care.
Consistent and ongoing gifts provide a more predictable income and allow our ministry to be more effective stewards of our resources.
Your donations of food, clothing, medical supplies and more help offset our budget and allow monetary income to be used directly to fund our life-changing outreach.
Items needed most:
- Canned meats and soups
- Fresh fruits and vegetables and dairy products
- Gently used coats, jackets and sweatshirts
- Pillows and twin sheet sets
- Bandages and antiseptic sprays and creams
- Cleaning supplies: oven cleaner, Windex, Clorox/409, Lysol, air fresheners
- Paper towels, toilet paper, kitchen rags, paper plates/cups
- Hand soaps
- Cleaning supplies for CLCC vehicles
Please drop off your contributions at 1308 26th Ave N., Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Questions? Call 205-521-6421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to see map directions.
Gifts of real estate, stocks and bonds, retirement assets and bequests made through your Will can benefit CLCC and strengthen your legacy of caring for your neighbors.
To learn more, contact our development office at email@example.com or 205-424-HOPE (4673).